- SMS and Push Messages are effective
- SMS and push messages have unique characteristics that make them very effective marketing channels.
- SMS messages have much higher open rates compared to email.
- SMS messages are opened much faster than email.
- Push messages increase engagement with mobile apps.
Mobile Marketing Use Cases
Customers in entertainment, financial services, healthcare, media & publishing, retail and travel & hospitality are using SMS and push notifications for the following mobile marketing use cases.
Send coupons, updates and other promotions via SMS and push messages to drive in-store or online sales. Smart segmentation and geofencing can increase relevance of the offers making campaigns more effective.
Increase store traffic
Use Mobile Marketing to send targeted offers that drive more traffic to your store or event. Create push message based geofenced campaigns that send localized coupons, announce new store openings, local sales or ticket availability.
Customer retention and loyalty
Keep customers engaged through frequent, relevant messages. Send offers, coupons, suggestions, news, updates through SMS and push notifications. Send reward points information and other loyalty program updates.
Improve customer service
Give users information they need when they need it and lighten load on your call centers. Send event reminders, renewal notices, bills, schedule updates, transaction notices, feedback requests, and more.