Tips when applying:
Position: Business Development Associate
At Mobile Marketing Allies we help businesses get found locally and provide them with the tools they need in order to outrank their competition. Less than 5% of local businesses even have a mobile website. We offer our customers a variety of solutions, but this service alone brings great value, increasing their brand visibility, customer loyalty, promotional ability and overall interaction with their customers. It is a very appealing, easy sell, with a very rewarding commission structure.
We need someone to help the company grow rapidly to meet market opportunities. This is a commission based sales position to sell Mobile and Local Marketing services to local businesses in Calgary. We are looking for Sales experts who are fantastic at doing sales business to business and know how to get out there and knock on local businesses doors and get them opened to sell our products.
This is a great leadership opportunity for a marketing leader with blue chip experience, looking for a startup adventure.
- Represent Mobile Marketing Allies as an ambassador in digital media and digital advertising;
- Be responsible for the entire sales process of a portfolio of new clients;
- Consult with clients to identify and present our benefit-focused solutions.
- Understand and promote products and services relevant to each customer.
- Design proposals for customers based on needs assessment.
- Ensure effective retirement of revenue per period completed at minimum corporate objective revenue increase.
- Ensure all documentation & reports are complete and accurate.
- Provide exceptional service while growing sales revenue by developing a value partnership with clients.
- Reach and exceed sales quotas by understanding customer needs and requirements and providing them with the right solution while contributing to overall vertical and team goals;
- Demonstrate the ability to move from a “PRODUCT” sell to a “SOLUTION” sell;
- Continue training and education to keep pace with product modifications, industry changes and sales knowledge.
- Minimum 2 years B to C or B to B Sales experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, master closer and handler of objections
- Self – motivated, self-starter, knows how to get the deals done.
- Excellent communication skills in English, verbal and written (French is an asset);
- Diploma / degree in Business or Marketing an asset. High School diploma is a minimum requirement;
- Knowledge of advertising across multiple mediums including Print, Online, Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, mobile applications and Social Media;
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills;
- Ability to overcome objections with perseverance;
- Dynamic, flexible, hard-working, and highly organized;
- Knowledge in internet navigation and Microsoft Office products.
- Valid clean driver’s license & access to own car.
College degree preferred but not required